You may need to copy and paste the link in your browser.
1. https://www.reading works.org/ (free passage and question sets, to print or do online)
2. http://www/floridastudents.org/ (Florida practice for Reading, Math, Science and Social Studies)
3. http:www.justbooksreadaloud.com/ (reads books to students by grade level)
4. http://.fsagmaes.com/math.html (games for Math, Reading, Typing using FSA standards)
5. http://abcya.com (many educational games and books)
You may need to copy and paste link in your browser.
1. http://www.mathplayground.com/ (also has teaching videos)
2. http://www.wikihow.com/Teach-the-multiplication-Tables-to-your-Child (several ideas forparents)
3. https://www.mathworsheetsland.com (worksheets you can print for a Florida standard)
4. htpps://www.prodigygame.com/ (many studens already have this free account-they love it.
5. https://topnotchteaching.com/lessons-ideas/fun-math-games/ (other playing card math games)
When working on word problems, have your child draw a picture of each sentence. Comprehension of the words is very important. When they get the answer with a word after it. Ex. 45 balls 2 pieces of pie